Thursday 22 December 2011

Top Dogz - Driver Profiles


Name: Randall Plaatjies
Nickname: Survivor
Date of Birth: 30 July 1972
Spinning Since:  2007
Current Town: Cape Town                
Motto : Only the Strongest Survive
Favourite Saying : “Dzy moet sterk wees”
Marital Status : Married (2 kids)
Car Make & Model: Ford Cortina
Spinning Highlight : Participating in the 2010 Epping Expo Centre event, where over 50 of the best spinners showcasing their skills and tricks
Spinning Lowlight :  Everytime my vehicle snaps an axle……..”It drives me Insane and it messes my rhythm”. If only my axles could last for the entire duration of an event, I would have no lowlight.
FB Fan Page : Top Dogz Spinners and Drifters

Name: Sean February   
Nickname : Hitler           
Date of Birth : 19 November 1988
Spinning Since : 2007
Current Town : Cape Town – Mitchell’s Plein
Motto: “Don’t Immitate, Innovate”
Favourite Saying : “Good luck to those who Hate me’
Marital Status : Single
Car Make & Model : B.M.W - E30
Spinning Highlight : The days of the Kraaifontein pitch in Cape Town. No other pitch has ever given me the adrenaline rush that I got from that pitch, as you needed to know your story, human barriers and drifting in between 8 cars at a time. Just thinking about it, tickles my adrenaline switches.
Spinning Lowlight : A piece of my tyre came off and slid my lip open
FB Fan Page: Top Dogz Spinners and Drifters

Name: Jenino February
Nickname: Hitman
Date of Birth : 30 April 1991
Spinning Since: 2010
Current Town: Cape Town – Mitchell’s Plein
Motto : “Drive Hard, Play Hard’
Favourite Saying : “Don’t wys me, I will dala”
Marital Status : Single
Car Make & Model : B.M.W – E30
Spinning Highlight : Performing for Capacity crowds, especially if the event entails  travelling
Spinning Lowlight :  SACS Circle event, whilst in drifting mode, I lost my cars wheel.
FB Fan Page: Top Dogz Spinners and Drifters

No comments:

Post a Comment